Sunday 8 August 2021

Game Marketing Guide 2021 - Tips And Tricks

I had to come up with something which could help me escape from the job system. Something of my own, some kind startup which helps me to earn more than my shitty salary. But I didn’t have a plan for a startup nor other people which could help me with funding or any other sort of help.

In the first week of following this routine of android app promotion I got 1000 downloads and even 25 android reviews. At the end of first week of promotion I was getting almost 250 downloads/day. This graph was increasing exponentially.
I had prior experience of Android but with not much success and no such app that could help me achieve this goal of mine to be my own BOSS. I never tried freelancing. The only experience I had of Android Application was a College Project which was based on Fitness Regimes. I started looking for successful android Application which has helped developer earn BIG and here I was with a plan to develop a music player of my own for Android
There were tons of them and the reason I chose a music player was that every application I could find there had a least a million downloads so it was fixed that in the coming 3-4 months my app will be seen among other music player applications. The goal was set and the next step was to quit job. It took me 3 months to develop the application with basic features. I needed not just one USP but a set of USPs and some planning to promotion.
To give my app a starting I was asking my friends and colleagues to android installs, ratings and reviews the application and later I realized that this won't help me reach my goal because what I was getting was 10 – 15 downloads a day and my application was nowhere seen on play store when you search “music player”. I got tensed, after good amount of efforts on the application development now I will have to spend time on promotions too.
After the launch I quit my job and decided to work full time on the application promotion as it was the only thing left which I could do my myself.
I kept adding friends, Even facebook blocked me from sending texts to anyone. The early downloads and reviews were quite important. They reviewed and downloaded. About 200-300 of them. Started posting on facebook pages and groups and I did get some likes and downloads from there
Commenting on Application reviewer’s videos and sending them my app link asking for reviews through Youtube. Then posting on their new videos, asking people to try it and asking the channel owner to review it. I posted them 100 each day or maybe more.
Earlier my app was not visible on searching “music player” on the play store. But, after I had been posting on quora and other forums telling things about the application, the ranking was raised to 52 from being nowhere in the list in just 1 week. Applications with 50,000 downloads apps were listed below my application. This was a sign of pure success with 0 spending on Promotion.
I was doing this for 30 days and finally I had the result. It was 10,000 downloads in the first month and with it came the $100. next $200 on its way for next month. So I started experimenting a lot. Like I used to spam on quora, and realized how it can improve the ranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment